Saturday 31 January 2015

HOME.

It's been bothering me for a while now that I feel like I've stopped creating things. I'm such a procrastinator but have also caught my self out making a lot of fair-weather excuses, like not having the time, or equipment, or people to film/photograph. One of my absolute loves is editing- I just find it so relaxing/comforting/satisfying. 

So yesterday instead of dreaming of the 'big things' I want to one day achieve I decided to start with a little thing... So I got out my camera and decided that it was time to just film, whatever was around me, no excuses. And this is what I ended up with... 


I guess my message to myself is to stop pushing oppurtunies away and to stop waiting for things to happen. If you really want to create so badly, then why aren't you. So now, you are.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment