Tuesday 9 December 2014

A little change.

I am fully aware that no one reads this, and that's okay. I feel like everyone needs a little space and this is mine- sometimes I don't feel like writing in my journal or putting my self out there to people who I know because it can be a little frightening.

So I'm gonna freshen this up, It's a new start, for me, trying to clean my life up a bit. Maybe I'll forget this and never write here or document anything, but I want a place where I can keep my photo's, my writing, a way of documenting my life, keeping me on track spiritually and health wise.
We spend our entire lives making goals and resolutions but rarely do we commit and keep to them. I'm in a good place at the moment, and though I am aware that change does not come straight away, I want to pursue change and happiness. Like actual happiness, not just what it looks like to other people.

I'm often conflicted by the prospect of acceptance/adaption- when you love something how can it be wrong for you, do you alter the way you are living or accept that this was how you are made? I don't know. But I do know how wildly therapeutic it is to write it out.

So here's to new beginnings.


I believe your promises 
are yes and amen
x

-edge kingsland 

No comments:

Post a Comment